Virtual Engine are pleased to announce the general availability of version 1.2 of the Virtual Engine Toolkit (VET). The latest Windows installer and documentation is available for download now on the Virtual Engine web site.
We’ve put together a series of short videos demonstrating each new feature. In the “What’s New” video series we cover the following features:
- Job Execution Tool (including JETCMD and JETPWD);
- Migrating Group Policy Security Permissions (VET);
- Group Policy Objects Wizard Search (VET);
- Group Policy Migration Report (VET);
- Enabling the Aero theme (PuU);
- Importing International Settings (PuU).
For more videos on the Virtual Engine Toolkit, please check out our YouTube channel.