With the public release of the Virtual Engine Toolkit (VET) v1.1 just around the corner, we’ve put together a short overview video demonstrating each new feature. In the “What’s New” video we cover the following features:
- Conversion of Group Policy Objects to RES Workspace Manager building blocks;
- Conversion of Active Directory published printers and site definitions to RES Workspace Manager building blocks;
- Direct import into the RES Workspace Manager console;
- Multiple profile updates with the Profile Update Utility (PuU);
- Ad-hoc registry changes in the Profile Update Utility (PuU).
For more videos on the Virtual Engine Toolkit, please check out our YouTube channel here.