Virtual Engine are pleased to announce the general availability of version 1.1 of the Virtual Engine Toolkit (VET). The latest Windows installer and documentation is available for download now on the Virtual Engine web site.
We’ve put together a short overview video demonstrating each new feature. In the “What’s New” video we cover the following features:
- Conversion of Group Policy Objects to RES Workspace Manager building blocks;
- Conversion of Active Directory published printers and site definitions to RES Workspace Manager building blocks;
- Direct import into the RES Workspace Manager console;
- Multiple profile updates with the Profile Update Utility (PuU);
- Ad-hoc registry changes in the Profile Update Utility (PuU).
For more videos on the Virtual Engine Toolkit, please check out our YouTube channel.