Today, RES Software’s web site has a new look and feel. In addition the RES PowerFuse and RES Wisdom products have also been rebranded. Here are the highlights:
- RES PowerFuse will be now known as RES Workspace Manager.
- RES Workspace Manager will no longer be licensed as different Editions, rather each module will be licensed separately (Yay!).
- RES Workspace Manager Modules:
- Composition & Personalization
- Advanced Administration
- Security & Performance
- RES Wisdom will be known as RES Automation Manager.
- RES Automation Manager Modules:
- Task Automation
- Resource Provisioning
- Service Orchestration
- The RES Dynamic Desktop Studio will be available as the new bundle of all technologies.
- RES Subscriber/Workspace Extender will be known as Virtual Desktop Extender (VDX) and available as a standalone product from January 2011.
Overall – exciting times!