As experienced RES Software training experts we understand the demands placed on technical trainers. Technical training can be delivered at traditional training centres, but increasingly customers are requesting training on-site to reduce the risks of sending multiple staff off-site, reducing travel expenses as well as reducing overall costs. From a trainer’s perspective this introduces added time and complexity to delivering training. Training equipment needs to be allocated, shipped to site, configured, packed up and shipped back after the course is complete. This extends the amount of time required on-site and typically at the customer’s expense. In addition, the trainer now needs to be an expert in integrating and configuring the training equipment in to the customer’s infrastructure too.
By hosting your RES training environment with Virtual Engine you can reduce the cost, complexity and unify delivery of training. We maintain the training environment with the most recent versions of software and update the lab documents so that you don’t have to. All this is accessible over the internet from a web browser so the customer’s requirements just got a lot simpler.
With Virtual Engine Hosted Labs you’ll be free to schedule training anytime, anywhere and know that you’ll be delivering on exactly the same infrastructure as the last course. For further information and pricing please Contact Us.
- An outsourced service that enables you to focus on your core business
- Fixed-cost service with no high upfront capital costs
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Simple access a web browser or Java client
- All traffic secured using 128-bit SSL encryption
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring for early resolution to problems
- Quality of Service for global delivery